Shape strategy, spark innovation, and lead change.
The Tuck Advanced Management Program at Dartmouth is a two-week offering designed to advance the strategic and management orientation of senior executives who aspire to succeed at the highest levels of executive responsibility - by learning to ask the right questions, identify the right business opportunities, and optimize resources to position their organizations for breakout business success.
This innovative new program is comprised of five integrated, dynamic modules that have been developed to respond to the critical business needs faced by senior leaders in any organization - private, public, or nonprofit:
- Setting the strategic direction for diverse global business operations
- Creating a mindset and system for continuous innovation
- Building an efficient organization that effectively navigates change in response to market trends
- Managing brand and corporate reputation to realize and sustain profitable growth
- Motivating and leading executives in complex global organizations