Welcome to Northwest Mountain MSDC! As a Certified MBE, you belong to a business network of supplier diversity advocates, business leaders and industry experts. We offer MBE Services as a pathway to sustainable growth. From Certification, the first step towards diverse supplier inclusion, to development, connection and advocacy, each step is designed to help minority businesses build the required capabilities, capacity, qualifications and leadership to succeed.
We offer the most trusted MBE Certification recognized by private sector corporations and public agencies, with stringent standards established by the NMSDC and adhered to by its 23 regional affiliates.
MBE development is the next step for minority entrepreneurs looking to build their professional network and connect to businesses opportunities. We facilitate MBE development and offer formal and informal opportunities for expanding your professional network.
MBE Development may include:
- Minority supplier development
- Business development
- Minority executive education
- Leadership training
- Marketing technology seminars
- Events, conferences and workshops
The Northwest Mountain MSDC, its Corporate/Public Agency Members, Certified MBEs and regional partners provide access to valuable resources to make the most out of your MBE Certification.
We keep you up-to-date with information on how to do business with our members and send you invitations to networking opportunities to meet and establish business relationships.
We utilize a combination of communications and marketing channels to reach out to MBEs and offer fundraising and sponsorship programs to subsidize the cost of MBE participation.
We work with Corporate/Public Agencies in identifying potential suppliers and introduce them to interested buyers or potential business partners.
We promote MBE products, services, solutions, innovations and stories to Corporate/Public Agency Members, MBEs, other organizations and the media.
We facilitate conversations between Corporate/Public Agency Members to share valuable information on how to do business, industry updates and other important information that may impact diverse suppliers and communities.
We support Supplier Diversity and the inclusion of minority-owned businesses.
- Notifications of requests from Corporate/Public Agency Members
- Business opportunity announcements
- Invitations to premiere events and Council activities
- Regional and national updates
- Annual Awards Dinner & Silent Auction
- Annual Conference
- Information Sessions
- Business Engagement Sessions
- Informational Round Table
- 22nd Annual Scholarship Fundraiser & Silent Auction
- 40th Anniversary Reception
- Year End Meeting - Washington
- Year End Meeting - Oregon
- Year End Meeting - Webinar
Programs and Activities
Subscription to MBE Services
Offered to Certified MBE headquartered in a state outside our region and certified through an NMSDC affiliate.
NMSDC CENTRAL® is a secured portal to national services. Certified MBEs can login to find the latest announcements from NMSDC, avail of ongoing programs, or utilize the standard features:
- Update your MBE profile on the National MBE Database
- Respond to opportunities posted by NMSDC
- Participate in surveys and polls
- Opt-in to the MBE2MBE Search Tool
- Search the National MBE Database (opt-in required)
Benefits from NMSDC
In addition to MBE Services offered by Northwest Mountain MSDC and access to NMSDC CENTRAL®, Certified MBEs can avail of MBE rates to NMSDC events, such as the NMSDC National Conference, and become eligible for NMSDC MBE programs. To learn more, visit NMSDC.
Sign-up to receive notification about the next MBE Development event.