BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS
All NMSDC Certified MBEs attending the 2016 Annual Conference are invited to complete their MBE Profile for Business Engagement Sessions.
Business Engagement Sessions are provided to Corporate/Public Agency Members driven by matching opportunities to MBE product and/or service providers. Upon request by Corporate and Public Agency Members, the Council will source qualified NMSDC Certified MBEs with whom to engage. Depending on availability, we will coordinate One-on-One Engagement Sessions between qualified suppliers and buyers/decision makers during the 2016 Annual Conference.
In order to be considered for One-on-One meetings with buyers/decision makers, please complete your MBE Profile. This profile will be used to match MBEs to Corporate/Public Agency opportunities. One-on-One Engagement Sessions are not guaranteed.
Do's & Don't's when completing your Profile
- No need to include company start date, recent annual sales, and geographic market. We ask for this later.
- We have separate section for capabilities, so go straight into your elevator pitch & key differentiators
- What is your company’s area of expertise or industry of expertise
- Describe what unique value your company offers its clients
- Include information on what separates your company from competition
- Mention awards, achievements and additional certifications
Core Products and/or Services
- Create a list with detail overviews
- Use industry keywords
- Provide some specifics of the range of your capabilities or products
Not the area for company history, awards, or customer references
This is a B2B organization, do not include B2C Info.
2016 Annual Conference
December 6th | 8 AM - 4 PM
University of Washington
Husky Union Building (HUB)
4001 East Stevens Way NE
Seattle, WA 98195