Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification provides a minority-owned business official documentation attesting to its minority status. MBE Certification criteria and requirements are provided by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). We are a licensed affiliate of the NMSDC, providing certification and MBE development in the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Benefits of MBE Certification:
- National certification
- Recognized by private sector corporations
- Business listing in the National MSDC database
- Access to regional and national MSDC services
- Valid for one year
- Discounted fees for registration at NMSDC national events
- Eligibility for participation in NMSDC development program
The Northwest Mountain MSDC provides access to valuable resources to make the most out of your MBE Certification. We facilitate MBE development to help your business grow and succeed and offer formal and informal opportunities for expanding your professional network.
- Business listing in regional database
- Council communications and alerts, including regional and national opportunities, invitation to Council events and announcements from corporate/public agency members and partner organizations
- Business development sessions and presentations from business leaders and industry experts
- Member-specific information on how to do business with corporate/public agency members
- Sponsored or subsidized access to minority enterprise education programs
Become a Certified MBE