Renew Your Certification
Certified minority business enterprises (MBEs) must renew their certification annually in order to remain part of the Northwest Mountain MSDC MBE network.
- Review the certification criteria to ensure that your business qualifies for re-certification.
- Gather required documentation, listed below.
- Complete the online re-certification application in full ›
- Wait for final approval from Northwest Mountain MSDC staff.
|Classification||Gross Annual Sales||Subscription Fee|
|Class I||Less than $1 million||$250|
|Class II||$1–10 million||$500|
|Class III||$10–50 million||$800|
|Class IV||Greater than $50 million||$900|
Submit the appropriate IRS tax return document for your business structure.
Print and have the declaration form notarized. It will be uploaded on the NMSDC Central Portal at the end of the re-certification application.
- S Corporation: 1120S
- C Corporation: 1120
- Sole Proprietorship: 1040
- Partnership LLC: 1065
- Corporation LLC: 1120
Contact Mayra Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (253) 243-6959 ext. 170.