Certification with the Northwest Mountain MSDC provides you with valuable resources to help your business grow and succeed. The Northwest MSDC can offer your business an excellent opportunity to meet with corporate buyers who are interested in working with qualified MBEs. We offer many formal and informal venues to meet with corporate buyers, learn about state and local opportunities, and expand your professional network. MBEs greatly benefit from being certified with the largest national organization whose certification is recognized uniformly by corporate America. Becoming certified also opens up opportunities and speeds up the sales process in a very competitive global market place.
The Northwest MSDC conducts an extensive business review of new and existing MBEs. This review, the Certification Process, is designed to insure compliance with the NMSDC member standards for certified minority business status. Certification by the Northwest Mountain MSDC is a nationally recognized NMSDC Certification and is honored nationwide.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Minority Supplier include:
- Expanded business opportunities. More than two-thirds of MBEs confirm an increase in revenues as a result of partnership with Corporate Members.
- Local, regional and national referrals of minority business to member corporations.
- Exposure to about 3,600 leading national, regional and local companies.
- Access to corporate buyers.
- Listing in the Northwest Mountain MSDC and National Minority Supplier Development Council MBE computer database (MBISYS).
- Participation in education programs and workshops to assist in personal and professional growth.
- Opportunities to network with Corporate Members at various Northwest Mountain MSDC events and activities.
- Second tier and MBE to MBE business opportunities.
Our membership program for minority businesses with demonstrated national contract capabilities. Learn more.