The NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Exchange has been the nation’s premier forum on minority supplier development for more than 40 years. For four days, more than 6,000 corporate CEOs, procurement executives and supplier diversity professionals from the top multinational companies, as well as leading Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners and international organizations will convene in San Diego, California, to re-energize their collective efforts to Certify > Develop > Connect > and Advocate for solid minority firms in the global corporate supply chain.
This one-of-a-kind event features:
- Thousands of corporate executives, procurement professionals and Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners
- More than 20 targeted sessions and workshops
- A one-day Business Opportunity Exchange with more than 700 exhibit booths
- Matchmakers (By Appointment Only)
- A black-tie Awards Banquet
- Endless opportunities to network, network, network!
For more information, visit www.nmsdcconference.com.