Benefits of Membership
The Northwest Mountain MSDC has a roster of nearly 50 members that represent some of the region’s largest publicly- and privately-owned companies as well as public agencies and nonprofits.
In their effort to meet diverse supplier goals, contractual, and social responsibility obligations, members count on the Northwest Mountain MSDC’s expertise in certifying minority business enterprises (MBEs) and matching them with contractual needs and specifications.
Members have access to:
- The stringent first-level vetting process of MBE certification for prospective suppliers
- Our regional MBE network that includes suppliers in virtually all industries
- A national search capability to identify certified minority-owned businesses across the U.S.
- Networking opportunities through regional and national events
- Support from the Northwest MSDC in finding and doing business with certified MBEs, effectively adding a second-level vetting process for prospective suppliers
- Corporate and public agency/nonprofit members from across our region and the country.