Become an Agency/Nonprofit Member
How to Become a Member
The Northwest Mountain MSDC welcomes all government agencies and nonprofit organizations interested in membership. We offer assistance in establishing and improving organizational supplier diversity programs, as well as provide access to hundreds of certified minority business enterprises (MBEs).
To become an agency/nonprofit member, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Publish a policy statement encouraging the purchase of goods and services from minority-owned firms.
- Develop and maintain a supplier diversity program.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system of minority business purchases.
- Report dollar purchases from certified MBEs to the Council on a confidential basis.
- Participate in and support the activities of the Council.
- Pay annual dues as specified by the Council.
Agency/nonprofit membership is achieved by submitting an application in which the organization agrees to engage in proactive supplier diversity efforts. The application is accompanied by an annual membership fee.