Become a Corporate Member
How to Become a Member
The Northwest Mountain MSDC welcomes all corporations interested in corporate membership. We offer assistance in establishing and improving corporate supplier diversity programs, as well as provide access to hundreds of certified minority business enterprises (MBEs).
To become a Corporate Member, your business must meet the following requirements:
- Have or establish a supplier diversity program
- Report aggregate dollar purchases from MBEs annually
- Promote business opportunities for MBEs
- Designate a representative as a point of contact
- Participate in the local activities of the Northwest Mountain MSDC
- Commit to an annual support level
Corporate membership is achieved by submitting an application in which the corporation agrees to engage in proactive supplier diversity efforts. The application is accompanied by an annual membership fee.