Northwest Mountain MSDC has a roster of more than 12 Agency/Nonprofit Members, consisting of local and state government agencies, along with universities, hospitals, and nonprofit organizations that represent local and regional interests. They place a priority on a diverse supply mechanism and actively seek local providers for their purchasing activity. When states and nonprofit organizations subcontract with the Federal government, there is an even greater impetus to find minority providers for goods and services.
Northwest Mountain MSDC actively works with state minority, women, veteran, and disabled enterprise offices in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington to facilitate their effort to meet local diverse supplier goals and social responsibility obligations. Agency/Nonprofit Members count on our expertise in certifying MBEs and matching them with their contractual needs and specifications.
Agency/Nonprofit members have access to:
- Stringent 1st level vetting process
- Access to Minority Business Enterprises that will meet broad level of services
- National search capability to identify certified minority owned businesses
- Network Opportunities through Regional and National events
- Regional access to support in search of certified and qualified Minority Business Enterprises –Stringent 2nd level vetting process
- Work with other Agency/Nonprofit and Corporate Members